Nudge is a community benefit society that owns, creates and runs activity in disused, underused or unusual urban spaces to lead to lasting positive change and community led regeneration.
We do this through:
- Listening to our community – taking their lead in developing a ‘nudge’, making it happen and learning about its impact.
- Collaborating with other organisations and groups to make the most effective impact in our community.
- Keeping residents central to our organisation and the main beneficiaries of a nudge.
- Taking fun and creative approaches to difficult issues to create an alternative way.
We are local residents living in Stonehouse, Plymouth – making things happen in our community.
We are running a community share offer from 2pm 19 July, and closing on 15 September 2018
- Buy a share in Nudge and help bring The Clipper back in to use.
- Find out more about our share offer and what is happening at the Clipper – read the detailed documents, print of a form to buy a share and more.