Nudge is a community benefit society that owns, creates and runs activity in disused, underused or unusual urban spaces to lead to lasting positive change and community led regeneration.
We do this through:
- Listening to our community – taking their lead in developing a ‘nudge’, making it happen and learning about its impact.
- Collaborating with other organisations and groups to make the most effective impact in our community.
- Keeping residents central to our organisation and the main beneficiaries of a nudge.
- Taking fun and creative approaches to difficult issues to create an alternative way.
We are local residents living in Stonehouse, Plymouth – making things happen in our community.
We are running a community share offer closing on 25 September 2018 – buy a bit of The Clipper and be part of making it a great place in our city.
- I’m in! Buy a share in Nudge and help bring The Clipper back in to use on-line now.
- Find out more about our share offer and what is happening at the Clipper – read the detailed documents, print off a form to buy a share and more here.
- Come to one of our investor events at The Clipper on Thursday 30 August at 6pm or Tuesday 4 September at 8am.