Market space and pop up cafe
Welcome to The Clipper – a community market and pop up cafe.
We are open Thursday – Saturday 12-6pm
Coming up in November and December
- 22-24 November Eritrean food and coffee pop up
- 28-29 November at 2pm and 7.30pm Theatre Royal’s Words like kites by Project X
- 1 December Sue’s Christmas Sale in aid of St Lukes
- 16 December 11-4pm No Whey Christmas Cruelty Free Market
- 21 December 5-7pm Stonehouse Carol Service starting at The Clipper, heading to Union Corner and the Oasis Cafe.
The Clipper is the perfect space for private dining, events and meetings. Get in touch with Laura to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your business at The Clipper
Market units start from £7.50 a day. We can support you with starting your micro business or helping you to grow ready to take on your own space. We are particularly interested in supporting local residents in Stonehouse, all creative and unusual ideas are welcome!
We also have a pop up cafe area where you can trial your food or drink business for a day, a week or longer.
This is a low risk opportunity to have a go, we cover the bills, rates and insurance and are around for moral support.
Don’t leave it until tomorrow…get in touch and join the thriving Clipper community of sellers, makers and cooks today.