Welcome to The Clipper – a community market and pop up cafe.
We are open 5 days a week, Tues- Fri 11-5pm and Sat 1-5pm.
Every Tuesday Green Gal Goods runs her tea room style cafe with yummy bakes, soups, sandwiches and loose leaf tea!
Weds – Sat is tasty food from No Whey! a local 100% plant based start-up business, drop in for £1 tacos on Thursdays.
Check out other activity happening through the space and the Clipper Shop filled with local people and social enterprise makes. #shoplocal
Coming up at The Clipper:
- 26th October 10-2pm Manor St Market – our monthly local market is on the last Saturday of the month throughout the year. Come browse bric-a-brac, food and check out our young sellers.
- 2nd November 2-4pm – Wonderzoo workshop at the Clipper.
- 22nd November 11-5pm Everything social at The Clipper – part of Social Enterprise week festival. Pop in for a veggie lunch from a CIC and browse our shop filled with local people and social enterprise goodies. Perfect place to pick up a Christmas gift!
- 30th November 10-2pm Manor St Market
- 1st December 11-4pm No Whey! It’s Christmas – cruelty free xmas fair. Grab a little something mulled while you shop and come see Santa’s grotto!
- 14th December 11-4pm Overdrawn – illustration and art fair run by students from PCA.
- 20th December 5-7pm Union St Carol Service – starting at the Clipper, join us to sing down Union St, stopping at Union Corner and finishing at Oasis Cafe with mice pies!
The Clipper is the perfect space for private dining, events and meetings for only £15 an hour. Get in touch with Laura to find out more – firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your business at The Clipper
Market units start from £7.50 a day. We can support you with starting your micro business or helping you to grow ready to take on your own space. We are particularly interested in supporting local residents in Stonehouse, all creative and unusual ideas are welcome!
We also have a pop up cafe area where you can trial your food or drink business for a day, a week or longer.
This is a low risk opportunity to have a go, we cover the bills, rates and insurance and are around for moral support.
Don’t leave it until tomorrow…get in touch and join the thriving Clipper community of sellers, makers and cooks today.